- Report Cards will be distributed to all students today during homeroom.
- Flag Football starts today at 2:50 on the Main Field.
- Students who have registered for the Spring session of Driver Education should see Mr. Besignano for your schedule.
- The State textbook office will resume normal Tuesday and Thursday hours.
- There will be a meeting for all members of The Lion digital newspaper today after school in the Communications Center. Any questions or conflicts, see Mr. Albano. If you missed it, check out Volume II of The Lion out now on the Farrell website.
- Blood Drive is March 8th! Must be 16 or older to donate. All are welcome including parents. See Mr. Liloia for an application.
- Any student who is absent is required to bring in an absentee notice on the day of his return. Notices must be brought to attendance before homeroom!