Join us on Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 in the Monsignor Farrell High School Bocce Complex & newly renovated Breezeway at 11:30 am.
All alumni, parents, faculty & staff, and friends of Monsignor Farrell are welcome to attend.
RSVP by Friday, October 6th.
11:30 am: Check-in
12:00 pm: Lunch Catered by Denino's at the Den!!
1:00 pm: Bocce tournament begins
$200 per person / $800 per team Includes:
- Denino's at the Den lunch
- Beer, wine, and vodka drinks
- Free gift
50/50 and Sponsorship
If you cannot make the event you can still support the fundraiser through sponsorships and our 50/50 raffle.
Please click the button below for complete details as well as online registration, 50/50 tickets, and sponsorship opportunities. The deadline for sponsorship is Wednesday, October 4th, and Friday, October 6th for 50/50.
Lunch - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Assorted selection of Denino's Famous Pizza
- Baked clams
- Fried Calamari
- Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe & Sausage
- Rigatoni alla Nonna (eggplant)
- Sausage & Peppers
- Chicken Marsala Meatballs
- Chicken Francese
- House Salad & Italian Bread
Dessert and sandwiches will be available later in the day