All seniors are invited to participate in the Senior Day class trip to Supercharged, NJ on Tuesday, March 12th.
The trip includes round-trip motor coach transportation from Monsignor Farrell (all students who would like to participate must take the bus. Students are not permitted to drive their own car to the venue).
Casual dress code. Earrings, pajama pants, crocs/slides/flip flops, or any open-toe or open-heel shoes are not permitted.
The bus departs the Monsignor Farrell parking after all students have checked into homeroom at the normal time. The approximate return time is 3:00 pm.
$135 Per Person Includes:
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Go Karts
- Arcade Games
- Drop & Spin Tower Ride
- Lunch (chicken tenders, fries, salad, soft drinks/water)
- Chaperoned by Monsignor Farrell Faculty and Staff
All students must be at least 4 feet 10 inches (58 inches) to race. Anyone who does not meet the height requirement will not be permitted to race. All participants must be free of any injuries (i.e, injury that is still healing, in a cast, boot). If not, they will not be permitted to participate.
Students who do not wish to attend the class trip are required to report to school in uniform.
Registration (online waiver, permission form, and payment), are due no later than Monday, February 26th.
If you have any questions about the Class of 2024 Senior Day Trip, please email Mrs. Briscoe.
Supercharged Entertainment, New Jersey. 987 US-1, Edison, NJ 08817. 908-624-8242
How to Register
1. Complete the Supercharged Online Waiver
- Students who are over the age of 18 can complete the waiver themselves.
- Students who are under the age of 18 will need their parents to fill out their waivers. Parents have to complete the waiver for THEMSELVES first, then add the student as a minor under the parent account. Attempts to register the student first will result in a system error and will not be processed.
- In the "Use booking code 166450 and select Monsignor Farrell High School from the drop-down menu.
2. Complete the Monsignor Farrell Trip Permission Form
The trip permission form must be completed, signed, and submitted to Mrs. Briscoe in the East Wing no later than Monday, February 26th.
All three steps must be completed no later than Monday, February 26th.