The Brother Henry S. Wright Learning Commons
- Fully integrated state-of-the-art technology
- Research areas
- Teleconference rooms with SmartBoards
- Multi-function space for students
- LED energy-efficient lighting
- Retractable soundproof NanaWall glass wall system
- Printing Center
New Science Laboratory Suites and STEM Center
The new Anatomage Table (pictured in the newly renovated biology laboratory).
Used at top-tier Universities and Medical Schools, this is the most technologically advanced virtual dissection table for anatomy education. Includes a life-sized display, clinical content, and ultra-high quality visualization for students to view photorealistic anatomical structures which can also be projected to the dual Smartboards for broader viewing.
The table will be part of the new biology laboratory and STEM suite, to be utilized for classroom instruction as well as part of our Pre Med Society and MEDI Program (Medical Education Development Institute) with Staten Island University Hospital - Northwell Health.
- Renovation of biology, chemistry, and physics/earth science labs
- Marine biology ecosystem tanks
- Advanced technology and equipment
- Anatotomage advanced virtual dissection table
- Remodeling and renovation of student restrooms
- Installation of touchless technology
- Vape and safety detection systems
45 new touchscreen SMART Boards were installed in all classrooms, along with dry-erase whiteboards.