2021 - 2022 School Year
- Shuttle bus transportation will be provided from one central stop in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, and travel to Monsignor Farrell every morning on school days.
- Transportation will not be provided to students after school due to varying sports and extracurricular schedules.
- Monsignor Farrell High School will subsidize 50% of this new program for students to help defray costs.
- If you have questions or would like to sign up for the shuttle bus transportation service, please email Mr. Nabavi or call him at 718-987-2900 ext. 1273 by Friday, June 18th.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS:
- All students are required to arrive at the designated shuttle stop five (5) minutes before the scheduled pick-up time
- All students must possess proper student identification before being admitted on the shuttle, and when requested by the shuttle driver or Shuttle attendant. New students will be on the drivers’ passenger list, which will serve as their ID until such time that they receive theirs from Monsignor Farrell.
- Respect the rights and property of others on the Shuttle and at the Shuttle stop.
- Students are expressly prohibited from transporting any hazardous objects as defined in the Monsignor Farrell High School Student Handbook.
- Always enter and exit the Shuttle through the entrance door except in emergencies or as instructed by the Driver.
- Profane language, obscene gestures, fighting, or anything deemed inconsistent with Monsignor Farrell High School students’ expectations will result in termination of eligibility and subject to disciplinary action by Monsignor Farrell High School.
The annual fee for Shuttle service for the 2021-2022 school year is $1,800.00. Monsignor Farrell High School provides two options for payment. Both options are billed through your FACTS tuition account.
- Full payment plan: full payments can be done through FACTS tuition payment account
- Monthly payment plan: A monthly fee of $180.00 from September through June will be billed through your FACTS tuition account.
Families contract Shuttle service for the entire School year whether or not it is utilized. There is no option to enroll in shuttle service on an as-needed basis.
All payments are made through your FACTS tuition account and are subject to the same payment policies pertaining to tuition payments. There are no refunds for cancellation by a parent during the school year.