The Deadline to complete this assignment is Tuesday, June 1
All Monsignor Farrell High School students are given an official @msgrfhs.org school email account, which is to be used when corresponding with administration, faculty, staff, and coaches. Students are not to use a personal email account to communicate with Monsignor Farrell High School. In addition to using your @msgrfhs.org to send email, the account will be used for a variety of classes, activities, and extracurricular organizations.
Please make it a daily habit to log onto your account to stay up-to-date on your assignments and responsibilities as a Monsignor Farrell student. Weekly emails are also sent to all students and parents with important information.
How to Log Into Your@msgrfhs.org E-Mail Account:
1. Log into your email account via: https://outlook.office.com
2. Your email address is formatted as follows:
- Your First Initial + Your Full Last Name + 25 + @msgrfhs.org
Example: John Smith = JSmith25@msgrfhs.org or email@example.com. Your email address is not case-sensitive.
3. Your temporary password is set as MFHS2025! The temporary password is case-sensitive. You will be prompted to change this password when you log in for the first time. Please write this password down!
All passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters.
Passwords must contain an upper-case letter, lower-case letter, and a number.
4. Once you set up your email account, please send an e-mail to Mr. Nabavi (firstname.lastname@example.org) to practice sending a message to a teacher. Remember, when writing an email to someone at Monsignor Farrell High School, please begin with a proper salutation, your message written in proper English (this isn't a text message), followed by a closing with your full name and class year.
Hello Mr. Nabavi,
I've set up my Monsignor Farrell email account. I'm looking forward to September.
John Smith '25
5. Check your e-mail weekly to stay up-to-date! Monsignor Farrell High School typically sends one email each week to all students and parents, but you may receive emails daily from teachers, coaches, and or moderators.
*In addition to June 1st being the deadline to complete your first assignment, June 1st is also the date when we will no longer send emails to students' personal email addresses. All communications from Monsignor Farrell High School will be sent to parent's email addresses and students' @msgrfhs.org accounts.
The Monsignor Farrell High School Help Desk is available for technical support from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
Please e-mail: HelpDesk@msgrfarrellhs.org or call 718-987-2900 ext: 1273 for assistance with your email account.