May 26 - 29
Thanks to all who participated in our inaugural College Prep Boot Camp which was held from Tuesday, May 26 through Friday, May 29.
Six of our alumni, ranging from current college students to the Dean of a top-tier university, volunteered their time to participate in a series of Zoom video seminars titled “College Prep Boot Camp.”
- Topic: Being smart and safe on-line.
- Topic: Staying focused and fit away at college or in quarantine.
- Topic: All things college life, live, and virtual.
- Topic: Preparing easy and nutritious meals away from home.
- Topic: Forming good study habits in college and current students' perspectives on the college social life in today's environment.