Important Information for Students & Parents
We are at the peak of application season! Deadlines are critical and must be strictly adhered to. Colleges will not extend their deadlines.
- Applications with a December deadline are to be submitted by November 15th.
- Applications with a deadline of January or later are to be submitted by December 15th.
Mark each school’s deadline and be sure to submit according to the Farrell designated deadline.
2021 – 2022 College Workshops
All workshops are after school in the Learning Commons.
- November 9th – Self-Reported Academic Record Workshop
- December 7th – Self-Reported Academic Record Workshop
- February 15th – Letter of Continued Interest Writing Workshop
- March 1st – Scholarship & Financial Aid Appeal Letter Workshop
You can register for these events by visiting the College Advisement page on Schoology.
Many of you are starting to hear back from the colleges you have applied to. We want to share your good news! If you have been accepted to a school in your “top 3” let us know. Click the link to complete the Class of 2022 – Celebrate Acceptance form to update the College Office and share a picture of you with your acceptance letter.
College Advisement on Schoology
How-to Guides, School Information, Helpful Links, Meeting Requests and more can be found on the College Advisement page. Make use of this resource to help you with the college process.