October Meeting - Monday, October 2nd
All parents of current Monsignor Farrell High School students are encouraged to attend the FFA meeting on Monday, October 2nd at 7:00 pm in the Main Lobby.
10/15/2023 - 10:00-2:00 PM Gym
- A welcome to all new potential students & parents to Monsignor Farrell High School
- Volunteers are needed to work the Farrell table throughout the day and distribute school swag and answer questions
Teaching the Christian Message (T.C.M) / Holy Name Society Induction
Lobby - 10/18/2023 6:30PM
- Installation of Senior students who will be teaching C.C.D
- Installation Senior students who have been active members of the Holy Name Society
- Light refreshments are served by volunteers
Gym 11/3/2023 - 8:00 pm - 12:00am
- A parent-only dance with hot buffet food
- Volunteers for raffle sales, 50/50 sales, games, birthday board, serving food, set up and clean up
November Meeting 11/6/2023 7:00 PM Lobby
November 11/20/2023 (TENTATIVE)
- Morning at NJ Orchard for Pie Pick-UpAfternoon-Early Evening Lobby 3PM-6PM for Pie Sorting and Distribution
Annual Thanksgiving Pie Drive through Orchard of President's choice
12/3/2023 9:30-4:30PM (Set-Up 12/2/2023 9AM-12PM)
- This event is our 2nd largest fundraiser for the school
- Many volunteers are needed to ensure the fair runs smoothly
- Volunteer jobs include: advertising, selling raffles for baskets, selling 50/50 tickets, birthday board, admissions, bake table, trash to treasure, decorating, set-up, clean-up
2024 events to be added
(Solicit business donations for various fundraisers)
- Committee members are required to secure a minimum of 6 donations valued at $50 or more.
- These donations will be included in baskets for Pocketbook Bingo, the Rose Ceremony and various fundraising events held throughout the year.
- We appreciate and accept all donations, we suggest a minimum of $50 to ensure we can create high-value baskets.
Donations can include but are not limited to, gift cards to stores (department, chain stores, etc), restaurants, local businesses/services (boutiques, auto body, car wash, gyms, spa, etc), and high-value merchandise (small kitchen appliances, sporting goods, sports memorabilia, etc).
Day Parent Committee
- Volunteers available for various jobs during the school day throughout the school year i.e. stung envelopes for mailings, distributing gym uniforms, basket wrapping, etc.
- VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF OPPORTUNITIES. IF YOU ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR DAYTIME VOLUNTEER WORK IT IS SUGGESTED THAT YOU ALSO SIGN UP TO WORK IN THE BOOKSTORE
Bookstore (Maroon & Gold, Inc.)
- The Bookstore Committee is a daytime committee, however, there are a few weekend and nighttime opportunities as well.
Working in the bookstore may fulfill your volunteer requirement for the year as you will be asked to work MULTIPLE SHIFTS.
- Committee members are required to have a camera and experience in taking photographs and uploading and editing photographs to a shareable website.
- A photographer will be assigned by the chairperson to various FFA events throughout the school year.
- It is highly recommended that you also sign-up for other committees as you may only be asked to photograph at one or 2 events.