All 8th Grades Boys are Invited to Join Us as a Lion for the Day
Experience Monsignor Farrell High School first-hand through our Lion for a Day Shadowing Program!
- Shadowing begins on Monday, September 19th, 2022
- The program is open to all current 8th-grade boys
- Shadowing takes place Monday – Friday during select school days
- Appointments are made exclusively online via the button below
As a shadow, current 8th-grade boys will be paired with a Monsignor Farrell High School student for the school day. He will attend classes, meet students and faculty, and be treated to lunch in our Canlon's Lion Café.
On the day of your appointment, please arrive at the main office by 9:00 am, sharp, where you will meet the student who you will be paired with for the day. Please dress in business casual attire, or your school uniform, if you have one.
All students who complete a shadow day will receive a letter from Monsignor Farrell High School excusing them from school for the day.
Please email Vincent Nabavi, Director of Admissions & Recruitment, or call 718-987-2900 x1273 with any questions you may have about the Shadow Program at Monsignor Farrell High School.
We look forward to seeing you!
Open House - Sunday, October 16th
- Open to all current 8th-grade boys
- Those who would like to attend our Open House must pre-register via the button below
- When registering, please select one ticket for each person who will be joining us for a tour (some time slots may be sold-out, or may have a limited number of available spots)
- Each tour group will be limited to 20 people in total
- Tours run from 10:00 am through 1:50 pm in groups of 20 every 8 minutes
We look forward to showing you why Monsignor Farrell High School is the leader in all-boys Catholic education.
If you have any questions, please contact the Director of Admissions & Recruitment via email at email@example.com or call 718-987-2900 x 1273