The Leadership Institute at Monsignor Farrell is designed to be a practical, candid, weekly discussion to help ensure that Monsignor Farrell students truly embrace the mindset of being lifelong learners.
It's designed to instigate not only a conversation between us but perhaps, more importantly, within each student to help them ask the questions:
- Who am I today?
- What are my values and priorities?
- What are the processes I use to get through life?
- How do I continue to improve in all facets of life?
It allows students to identify, hone, and enhance their first principles.
The Leadership Institute curriculum is based on real-world experiences. Class materials include books, videos, current events, personal experiences and stories, and notable guests to create interactive dialogue and a learning atmosphere.
- Work Harder/Smarter
- People, First
- Food & Nutrition
- The Brain
- The Microbiome
- The Immune System
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babbin
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker
- When by Dan Pink
- Captain Class by Sam Walker
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- The Excellence Dividend by Tom Peters
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell-Lee
- The Death of Expertise by Tom Nichols
- Love Your Enemies by Arthur Brooks
- Genius Food by Max Lugavere
- Trillion Dollar Coach by Eric Schmidt
- The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma