Students with Chronic Illness

Written on 09/11/2022
Greg Guastavino

Medical Administration Forms (MAF) and Related Documentation

Any student with chronic illnesses such as food allergy, asthma, diabetes, seizures, and other chronic illness should complete the relevant MAF and accompanying forms. These medical forms can be obtained from the Department of Education (DOE) website or students may pick up forms in the Monsignor Farrell High School Nurse's Office.

Please contact the school nurse with any questions or if you need further clarification.

Fazel Powell, RN

718-987-2900 ext. 1228