Policies and Procedures
- All students must report to the locker room at the beginning of their PE class.
- There are 4 parts to the gym uniform (Farrell uniform gym shorts, Farrell uniform gym shirt, Farrell school lock, and sneakers). Missing any item constitutes a grade of unprepared for the day.
- For freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, a total of 3 UNPREPARED classes in a marking period will result in a failing grade.
- For seniors, a total of 2 UNPREPAIRED classes in a marking period will result in a failing grade.
- All failing grades in Physical Education class will need to be made up during the summer.
- All personal items (phones, backpacks, etc.) must be locked in a PE locker during class. Failure to do so will result in an unprepared and possible referral to the Dean’s office.
- Only a doctor’s note will EXCUSE a student from PE class. Notes from parents are not acceptable. In the case where a student has not had ample time to see a doctor for an injury, the student should bring his uniform and lock to class and inform the teacher. The teacher will mark the student as prepared for the day and the student will be permitted to sit out for the day.
- All students not participating in PE class(both UNPREPARED or EXCUSED) will not be permitted to do any school work during their PE period. UNPREPARED students may be required to walk during the period.